“In Total Joy, Marabel Morgan unites women and animals through the use of the metaphor of hamburger […] Women stand in relationship to the ‘total woman’ as they to do ‘hamburger,’ as […]
Should there be a prohibition on feeding birds in NYC parks? I say no. But proposed rule would make it so.
- Perdue Employees Walk Out in Protest of Unsafe Working Conditions During Coronavirus Pandemic
- For animals, Bernie Sanders is the best choice
- Animal Law Update: NYC Park’s Proposed Ban on Feeding Birds and Squirrels
- Happy Birthday, Central Park! Some photos I’ve taken of the park over the years.
- No, Foie Royale at Waitrose is not “guilt-free” or “very ethical”
- I’ve been taking photos of birds!
- Book Review: Where Oceans Hide Their Dead
- Animal Law 2019: Legislation to Follow [UPDATED 7/16]
- Today in Animal Law: Let’s help pass Intro 1425: The Carriage Horse Heat Relief Bill!
- What the “Why Do We Hurt Robots?” article can teach animal advocates
This blog is a collection of thoughts, articles and essays from a vegan lawyer, animal rights activist and aspiring writer who lives in NYC.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 30,534 readers
adopt don't shop animal cruelty animal law animal rescue animal rights animal welfare books Direct Action Everywhere dogs environment factory farming General health in the news legislation news Number of the Day photo of the day quote of the day reading series speciesism today in speciesism twitter veganism Video of the day